With over 80km of shared paths, walking and cycling is a great way to get out and about and discover your local area. Supported by 50km of on-road cycle lanes, cycling is also an attractive alternative to driving in Darebin.
Whether you walk and cycle for transport, excercise or to reduce your carbon footprint, the benefits are significant;
• Improves health and fitness regardless of age
• Helps to prevent and manage health issues
• Improves mental wellbeing and opportunities for social interaction
• Reduces pollution and creates a more sustainable environment
• Is cheap and quick for short local journeys