- Ensure dogs are on-lead within 5 metres of shared paths, playgrounds, public BBQ's and sports grounds.
- Dogs must be on-lead when approaching the off-lead area, including any car parks.
- Consider other park users and ensure that dogs are kept under effective control.
- Restrain your dog if asked and do not allow it to become a nuisance to others
- Dogs may access the creek if in an off-lead area.
- Minimise any disturbance to creek banks and creatures who live there.
Pets Off-Lead Areas and Facilities Maps