Surveyors collected information about the premises and a range of economic and business activities including:
- Industry structure and type (ANZSIC code (2006 version) and number of establishments or business locations);
- Floor space type and use (office, retail, industrial, accommodation, entertainment, office vacancy rates, etc.);
- Employment type and status (full time, part time, casual, contractor, male and female);
- Building information (number of floors, gross floor area, letable area, etc.);
- Venue and capacity measures (café seats, education seats, child care spaces, rooms, off street car parking spaces, residential dwellings, student dwellings, student beds, theatre/ stadium seats, conference and meeting seats, gaming machines, etc.).