The IMVC would like to invite your participation in an NDCO facilitated Employer Breakfast Event.
When: Tuesday 16 August, 7am Registration, 7.30am–9am Where: William Angliss Conference Centre Building A, Level 5, 555 La Trobe Street, Melbourne
The event will:
- Outline innovative approaches to corporate social responsibility, community development and cross sector collaboration.
- Present organisational profiles of successful community engagement and provide personal insights into the transition to employment for individuals with disability.
- Outline Australian Government assistance to support the successful management and retention of people with disability in the workplace.
Guest speakers include:
- George Halkias (Community leader and humanitarian, best known for developing the Community Street Soccer Program, coaching the Australian team at five Homeless World Cups and bringing the 2008 Homeless World Cup to Melbourne)
- Giulia Crasti (Indigenous and Stakeholder Programs Coordinator for Transfield Services Australia in the Business Community Investment Group).
- Shane Hryhorec (Telstra Business Manager)
- Amelia Ukovic (National Manager Employment Services at Vision Australia)
Enquiries and RSVP:
Phone: 9686 2354