Charities are required to obtain permission from Council prior to conducting any fundraising activities.
Fundraising permits allow charities to collect pledge donations and funds within the City of Darebin.
Permits are issued by the Public Fundraising Regulatory Association. Pledge permits are only offered to charities registered with the PFRA.
Charities are required to obtain permission from Council prior to conducting any intersection collections.
Once permission has been granted, you will be supplied with a 'Letter of No Objection' from Council which you must present to the Victoria Police Policy in order to obtain a permit.
You must wait until you receive a permit notification from the Victorian Police before you can conduct a collection.
Conditions must also be observed, such as a limited number of collections per charity per year.
Broadway and High Street, Reservoir
- Edwardes Street and Spring Street, Reservoir
- Cheddar Road and High Street, Reservoir
- Darebin Road and Victoria Street, Thornbury
- Dundas Street and Victoria Street, Thornbury
- High Street and Normanby Avenue, Thornbury
- St Georges Road and Normanby Avenue, Thornbury
- St Georges Road and Hutton Street, Thornbury
Ph: 8470 8888