Frequently visited pages

Get where you need to go quickly, with our list of frequently visited pages

Council services

Customer service locations
Council halls
Library website
Arts website
Sport and leisure
Council meetings

Waste and home

When is my bin collection
Report a missed collection
Replace or order a new bin
Hard waste and rubbish
What hard rubbish do we collect?
Resource Recovery Centre (Tip)
Branch and Christmas tree collections
Food and green waste


Multilingual website
Local services directory
People with disability
Children and families
Young people
Child care
Aboriginal Darebin

Rates and payments

Pet registrations
Pay a fine
Paying your rates
Object to a fine
Paying your rates
Change of address, name or ownership
Change direct debit details


Pet registrations
Dogs in Darebin
Cats in Darebin
Problems with animals
Lost and found pets
Wildlife in Darebin


Apply to share fencing costs
Do I need a planning permit?
Applying for business permits
Road permits


Current Council services affected
Financial hardship policy
Vaccination information

Council venues

Bundoora Park Farm

Report an issue

Nature strips
Reporting dumped rubbish
Report a suspected planning breach

Can't find what you are looking for?

Contact us to:
  • apply for a rates payments plan
  • find out what financial support is available if you or you business are affected by COVID-19
  • report illegal parking
  • report overgrown grass
  • report footpath hazard
  • report a street or drain issue
  • make a food or hygiene complaint
  • make a complaint about a health and beauty business
  • make a complaint about a septic system.

More information

Customer service
Call: (03) 8470 8888