Update - As of 20 July 2021 - Closed due to COVID restrictions
Aquatics Update - as of 9 July 2021
We are pleased to announce updates to capacity limits of our sauna, steam room, and spa in line with COVIDSafe restrictions that apply to Metropolitan Melbourne as of 11:59pm Thursday 8th June.
- Indoor pools can open with a COVIDSafe density quotient of 1 person per 2 square metres, where a COVID check in Marshal is in place.
- Maximum indoor venue capacity of 300
The updated capacity for each pool is now:
||7 - Booking not required - Sign in on paper sheet next to Spa
||3- Booking not required - Sign in on paper sheet next to Spa
||4 - Booking not required - Sign in on paper sheet next to Spa
Steam Room, Spa and Sauna Bookings
As of 3 July, the online booking system for the Steam Room, Spa & Sauna will be replaced with the manual paper system.
What this means for you.
- No need to book online for steam room, spa or sauna
- A paper schedule will be on pool deck next to the spa
- Bookings will be available in 15-minute increments
- Simply write your name in available timeslots for each area
COVID-19 restrictions implemented by the Victorian Government are still in place, capacity limits will still apply to all three areas. As of this we ask members to be respectful of one another and stick to the 15 minute limit in each area.
Regular cleaning of the area will continue to ensure we follow our COVID Safe plan. we ask members to help us with this by continuing to sit on a towel when using the sauna as per our terms and conditions of use. The cleaning of the area will not impact on access and area closures will not be required.
We thank you all for continuing to support our staff in the delivery of COVID safe services and we hope this change will improve your experience with us.
Hydrotherapy Pool and Weekend Usage
Due to the updated density quotient of 1 per 2 square metres, the Hydro pool capacity is 40 persons at a time. We are pleased to share that there are some changes to Hydrotherapy Pool availability for public use.
- During Infants Learn to Swim classes on weekends half the pool is sectioned off for lessons. We can still allow members and guests up to a total of 40 in the pool.
- Aqua Exercise classes will run with a capacity of 35 and will be closed for public use during these times.
Please see the updated Hydro Pool timetable for reference below:
For Aqua Exercise class timetable , see the Group Fitness timetable on the Health and Fitness page.
Our indoor aquatic facilities include:
25 meter pool
Beach entry toddlers pool
A dedicated learn to swim pool
Sauna and steam room
Our outdoor aquatic facilities (open between November and February) include: