Court processes

If you're not happy with a decision about a fine, you can take your case to court. Learn more.

Magistrates' Court

If you are not satisfied with the decision, you may submit your case to the Magistrates Court. It will then be considered by an independent arbitrator. You may elect to have your case heard in the Magistrates Court at any time.

Please complete the Known User Nomination Statement/Request for Court Hearing Form to request a court hearing.