Build a travel plan
Travel Plans provide information and solutions to reduce car usage in favour of more sustainable modes of transport.
If you are considering alternative forms of transport, they can include public transport, walking, cycling, car-pooling or car share. You may want to check out our TravelSmart Map to help with your planning.
Benefits of a travel plan
- Increases the accessibility and marketability of your work site
- Reduces the space required for car parking
- Staff recruitment and retention improved if there is a range of travel options available
- Encourages sustainable travel
- Increases personal health and well being
Travel plans for new developments
Large developments located in a Priority Development Zone 1 or 2 with over 1,000 square metres of gross floor area are required to submit an Integrated Transport Plan, including a Travel Plan, as part of the Planning Permit Application process.
Contact us for further information and advice on developing a Travel Plan for your business or development.