Private building surveyor’s lodgement
Lodging building documents or requesting information can often be a statutory requirement.
The easiest way to do this is to email us at email@example.com
Section 80, 30 or 73 documentation
To lodge a Section 80, 30 or 73 documentation, please include a detailed description of the works for which you're issuing the building permit.
- construction of a detached dwelling and garage
- additions and alterations to an existing dwelling
- demolition of dwelling and outbuildings
- building order for minor works
- amended structural plans
- certificate of final inspection.
Section 29(a) certificate
Report and consent for proposed demolition.