Private building surveyor’s lodgement

Lodging building documents or requesting information can often be a statutory requirement.

The easiest way to do this is to email us at

Section 80, 30 or 73 documentation

To lodge a Section 80, 30 or 73 documentation, please include a detailed description of the works for which you're issuing the building permit.

For example:

  • construction of a detached dwelling and garage
  • additions and alterations to an existing dwelling
  • demolition of dwelling and outbuildings
  • building order for minor works
  • amended structural plans
  • certificate of final inspection.

Section 29(a) certificate

Report and consent for proposed demolition.

Fee: $87.90

Apply for a Section 29(a) certificate.

More information

Building Department
Phone: 03 8470 8899