Fees and registration
Key dates for kindergarten 2022 allocation
4 year old kindergarten allocation
First round offers for kindergarten in 2022 are now complete. Access your portal account to find out if you received an offer and to accept or decline your offer. You can also contact the registration team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (03) 8470 8825. You can still register for 3 or 4 year old kindergarten during this time. You will be placed onto a waiting list.
Week starting 2 August: second round offers for 4 year old kindergarten will be sent via email.
3 year old kindergarten allocation
- Week starting 9 August – first round offers for 3 year old kindergarten will be sent via email
- Week starting 23 August - second round offers for 3 year old kindergarten will be sent via email
Download this map, which has locations and contact information for all kindergartens in Darebin and get in touch with your local services to book your visits.
How to register
There are two ways to register for 3 or 4 kindergarten using our registration system:
- Register online
- Register by completing the 4 year old Kindergarten registration form for 2022 and 2021 or the 3 year old kindergarten registration forms for 2022 and 2021
You can get paper registration forms at:
- Darebin customer service centres
Please return completed paper registration forms:
- by mail to PO Box 91 Preston Victoria 3072
- by email to email@example.com
- in person at any of the 3 Customer service centres in your area.
We charge a one-off administration fee for the registration of each child. Administration fees are waived for eligible Australian Government concession cards holders.
To pay your administration fee, follow these instructions
Contact Darebin Registration Team