People with disability

Reporting breaches

Find information about independent bodies that resolving complaints and promoting the right of people with a disability.


Darebin residents can report concerns or breaches to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, an independent agency that aims to improve services.
We encourage you to report discrimination you have experienced to the Victorian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission.