Resources for EY educators
Support and Resources for Early Childhood Services
Darebin’s Families, Youth and Children Department have a range of resources to support services to deliver strong, inclusive, quality education and care.
Darebin City Council is home to more than 70 Education and Care services, including Long Day Care, Kindergarten and Outside School Hours Care.
Council maintain a strong commitment to providing support and resourcing to Education and Care services. We understand collaborative partnerships with services create opportunities for all children to reach their potential. Shared responsibility and commitment are a way of improving positive outcomes for the whole community.
The below strategies and programs support Educators and Directors of community and commercial services and Parent Run Not-For-Profit Committees of Management to deliver strong, inclusive, quality education and care and provide the best possible environment and experiences for their children.
Support for Educators and Directors of Services
- Early Years to Primary School Network
- Early Childhood Educators Network
- Outside School Hours Care Network
- Watch this space!
Support for Parent Run Not-for-Profit Based Committees of Management
- Darebin Family Youth and Children programs and key contacts
Networks and Training
- Early Years Committee of Management Network. To register interest please contact Clare.Griffin@darebin.vic.gov.au
- Strategic Planning for Early Years Services: date to be confirmed for Term 3 delivery.
Key Agencies and Peak Bodies