We can investigate cases of excessive odours from a residence, and we can advise you who to contact about environmental pollution.

Excessive residential odour

For issues relating to odour, a Health Protection Officer will need to observe the emissions for further action to be pursued. Health Protection will investigate matters considered to be unreasonable and will endeavour to resolve issues.

More information:

Customer service
Call: (03) 8470 8888
Email: mailbox@darebin.vic.gov.au