Recycling for your business
Find out about Darebin's business recycling service and how to order a business recycle bin.
Up to two yellow-lidded recycling bins are available to Darebin businesses for a one off fee.
What is included in the business recycling service?
Businesses operating from a business rated property can obtain up to two 240 litre yellow lidded recycling bins, collected fortnightly as part of our Business recycling service. Download the Business Recycling Service brochure.
There is a one off fee of $102.00 (GST exempt) per bin. Maximum of two bins allowed per business.
Businesses operating from a residential rated property are not eligible for the Business Recycling Service.
How do I order a business recycle bin?
- Complete the Business recycling online application form or complete the form in-person at our Customer Service Centres (along with your payment).
- Make the payment via a credit card.
* Fees and charges may change. Participating businesses will be kept informed of any changes.
If you are a not-for-profit organisation, you may be eligible for a fee reduction or waiver at Council’s discretion.
- Complete the not-for-profit organisation fee waiver application form
- Return the form to any Customer Service Centre or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about what you can put in your business recycling bin and your collection days, please refer to our Recycle Right page.