Report a tree

If you are enquiring about the maintenance of street trees or tree maintenance in parks you should contact us.

If you're concerned that a tree on a nature strip or in a public park or public garden is unhealthy or unsafe, you can report it to us and we'll inspect it.

An unhealthy or unsafe tree could include:

  • a fallen tree
  • fallen branches
  • a tree touching power lines
  • a tree that looks unsafe
  • a tree where pests (such as possums) are present.

Report a tree issue online

If you notice bees or wasps in the tree, see bees and wasps for more information.

If the tree is on:

  • your neighbour's property: speak to your neighbour to try to resolve the situation. For more information, see neighbouring trees
  • a main road: contact VicRoads (check map of main roads).

More information:

Customer service
Call: (03) 8470 8888
Email: mailbox@darebin.vic.gov.au