Registering with My Aged Care

telephone operator

To access our services you need to register with My Aged Care first.

What is My Aged Care?

If you need some help around the house or think it's time to look into aged care homes, you need to register with My Aged Care.

My Aged Care is your starting point to access Australian Government-funded Aged Care services. The phone line and website can help older Australians, their families and carers to get the help and support they need.

You can call the My Aged Care contact centre on 1800 200 422 or visit the My Aged Care website.

If you speak a language other than English, you can call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 to talk to My Aged Care. Or download 'Find the help you need with My Aged Care' in your language.

Navigating the aged care system

Our Positive Ageing Care Finder team can help explain how the aged cared system works and what is available for you. This service is free of charge. Call us on 03 8470 8543 for support.

More Information

Supported and Connected Living team

Phone: 03 8470 8828