Our street sweeping trucks drive by your street every 6 weeks to keep the gutters clean.
Residential streets are swept every 6 weeks and rights-of-way are cleaned once every 3 months. This frequency may change when there are heavy falls of leaves, such as during autumn.
Find the next street sweeping date for your street
Use our Darebin Guide website to see when your next street sweeping date is.
- Go to the Darebin Guide website
- Enter your property address in the address search (in the top right of the screen)
- The property details are shown on the left hand side of the screen. Look there for the next street sweeping date.
Why hasn't our street been cleaned?
- Our trucks can't sweep the road in front of your house if there is a parked car in the way.
- Cleaning is only provided for streets (property line to property line, made laneways) and Darebin owned car parks.
- Autumn leaves can gather quickly creating a lot of mess on the street, during this time additional resources may be utilised to help keep these streets clean.
Report a road spill
If you notice that oil, paint or cement has been spilled across your street please report it to us. We will arrange for the spill to be inspected and cleaned as soon as possible.