Building step 3 building permit application

Find out what you need to know about lodging a building permit or to get an extension or an amendment to an existing permit.



You can search for different building permit applications via our online building register.
Building permits within Darebin are administered and issued by private building surveyors.

Private building surveyors are required to lodge certain documents with council once they are appointed to a project.