Immunisation sessions for children, adolescents and adults
We run open immunisation sessions and appointment clinics at different venues around our community.
We do not provide COVID-19 vaccines at our regular community immunisation sessions. However, we run pop-up clinics in partnership with Your Community Health, and many GPs and pharmacies offer COVID-19 vaccines across Darebin.
For more information, please visit Let's do it Darebin, the Victorian government Coronavirus website, the Australian Government Department of Health website.
Everyone is welcome to attend any of our open sessions and appointment clinics, including babies, children, adolescents and adults. All the vaccines offered by our service are available at every session.
When attending immunisation sessions, please keep the following COVID-Safe protocols in mind:
- Do not attend if you, your child, or anyone in your household is experiencing cold- or flu-like symptoms, or is awaiting the result of a COVID test
- Social distancing and infection control guidelines will be in place at immunisation sessions
- You must wear a face mask unless a lawful exemption applies
- You must wash or sanitise your hands on entry
Other things to keep in mind:
- Bring your pram or stroller - there is plenty of space and ramp access at our venues
- Bring your Medicare card (if you have one), your child’s Green MCH Book, and any other immunisation history documents with you
- Photography and videoing are not permitted at immunisation sessions
- Payments are with EFTPOS or credit card - no payments with cash
Open sessions are drop-in, and no appointment is needed.
- Preston City Hall: 284 Gower Street, Preston
- Reservoir Community Learning Centre (RCLC): 23 Edwardes Street, Reservoir
- Keon Park Children's Hub: 1—7 Dole Avenue, Keon Park
- Northcote Family Centre: 185—187 High St, Northcote
|Tuesday 6 December||Keon Park Children's Hub||10am—11am|
|Wednesday 7 December||Preston City Hall||2pm—3pm|
|Thursday 8 December||Preston City Hall||5.30pm—7pm|
|Friday 9 December||Reservoir Community and Learning Centre
|Saturday 10 December||Preston City Hall||9.30am—11am|
|Wednesday 14 December||Preston City Hall||9.30am—10.30am|
|Friday 16 December||Reservoir Community and Learning Centre||10.30am—11.30am|
|Tuesday 20 December||Preston City Hall||2pm—3pm|
|Tuesday 20 December||Reservoir Community and Learning Centre||5.30pm—6.30pm|
|Thursday 22 December||Reservoir Community and Learning Centre||5.30pm—7pm|
|Wednesday 4 January||Preston City Hall||1.30pm—3pm|
|Wednesday 11 January||Preston City Hall||9.30am—10.30am|
|Thursday 12 January||Preston City Hall||5.30pm—7pm|
|Friday 13 January||Reservoir Community and Learning Centre||10.30am—11.30am|
|Saturday 14 January||Preston City Hall||9.30am—11am|
|Tuesday 17 January||Preston City Hall||2pm—3pm|
|Tuesday 17 January||Reservoir Community and Learning Centre||5.30pm—6.30pm|
|Friday 20 January||Reservoir Community and Learning Centre||10.30am—11.30am|
|Wednesday 25 January||Preston City Hall||9.30am—10.30am|
|Wednesday 25 January||Northcote Family Centre||1pm—2pm|
|Saturday 28 January||Preston City Hall||9.30am—11.30am|
|Clinic||Schedule – each month|
Fairfield Maternal Child Health Centre
84 Arthur Street
1st Wednesday (5pm—6.30pm)
Until December 2022
4th Monday (9.30am—11am)
32-38 Separation St
From January 2023
Darebin North East Community Hub
35 Copernicus Crescent
1st Tuesday (1pm—2pm)
3rd Friday (1pm—2pm)
Flu vaccine is available at all sessions.
Fee-paying flu vaccine is no longer available from our service. Please see your local pharmacy or GP to get your flu vaccine.
Funded flu vaccine is available for children aged under 5, adults aged 65 and over, people with certain medical conditions, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, and pregnant people.
You can check if you are eligible for a funded vaccine under the National Immunisation Program.