Immunisation for adults
Protect yourself against serious disease by keeping up-to-date with your immunisations.
We offer adult immunisations for people funded under the National Immunisation Program and people who want to purchase vaccines.
You may be eligible for funded vaccines if you are:
- over 65 years of age
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- pregnant, about to become pregnant, or a new parent
- living with certain medical conditions
Vaccines can also be purchased at a reasonable cost for people who aren’t funded under the National Immunisation Program. We offer vaccines for:
- hepatitis A & B
- diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough
- meningococcal ACWY
- meningococcal B
- influenza / Flu
For more information about adult immunisations, visit the Better Health Channel to check your immunisation HALO.
Influenza / flu vaccine
Flu vaccine is now available at all sessions for clients in funded categories.
Fee-paying flu vaccine is no longer available from our service. Please visit your local pharmacy or GP to receive a flu vaccine.
Funded flu vaccine is available free-of-charge for children aged under 5, adults aged 65 and over, people with certain medical conditions, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, and pregnant people
You can check if you are eligible for a funded vaccine under the National Immunisation Program.
We can visit workplaces to give employees flu vaccine and other vaccines tailored to your workplace.
Workplace immunisation can offer many benefits for employers, including:
- Reduction of sick days for staff
- Increased safety in the workplace – illness can slow reaction times by 20-40%
- Compliance with Workplace Health & Safety Regulations
- Protection against vaccine preventable diseases and unnecessary outbreaks
- Improved staff morale by showing an interest in employee health and wellbeing