Requirements for your tender submission, including lodgement guidelines, and instructions on how to lodge a tender response.
Tender lodgement requirements
A tender submission must comprise of:
- Tender Response Form
- Tender Schedules
- Additional Information requested in the tender documentation.
- Any other documents/attachments applicable to your tender submission.
Tender lodgement guidelines
- Closing dates and times for Tenders will be strictly enforced and late tenders will not be accepted.
- Council does not accept tenders by mail, fax or email.
- Council reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any tender, or to accept more than one tender.
- Tenderers are not to rely on electronic versions of plans or drawings. Tenderers must not use or reply on plans or drawings obtained directly or indirectly via electronic transmission as they may not be accurately reproduced, this includes without limitation plans, drawings from this website.
- A hard copy of any relevant plans or drawings must be obtained by Tenderers from the Contact Officer for the Tender.
How to lodge a tender response
- Before you are able to download documents or lodge an electronic response you must first create a user account.
- Login to eTendering with your username and password.
- Select the Tender that you are interested in, and Register as a Respondent.
- Submit your tender response. You can upload a maximum of 2GB per lodgement.
See Instructions for Lodging a Tender Response for a step-by-step guide to submitting your tender response.
Doing business with local government
Read the Supplier's Guide to Doing Business with Local Government, a guide to better understand how to successfully become a supplier for local government.
Procurement and Contracting
Phone: 03 8470 8888