Free public Wi-Fi
Free public Wi-Fi is now available in our major shopping strips. Next time you’re out and about you will be able to browse social media, webpages, search for local businesses and read your emails.
Free Wi-Fi is now fully operational in the following shopping centres:
- High Street, Preston
- Station Street, Fairfield
- Broadway, Reservoir
- High Street, Northcote and Westgarth
- Edwardes Street, Reservoir
- Spring Street, Reservoir
How do I access the free Wi-Fi service?
- Turn on Wi-Fi
- Select “Free Darebin Wi-Fi” (in Preston, Fairfield and Reservoir) or “Darebin Free Wi-Fi” (in Northcote and Westgarth) and connect
- Click on your internet browser from your menu page and select “sign in to Wi-Fi” when prompted
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi!
If you have problems accessing the service and need help, there are service technicians available, email email@example.com.
This free Wi-Fi service has been made available to you by Darebin City Council with the assistance of business owners and operators in the coverage areas and with the assistance of our industry partners Infrastructure Logic and Easyweb Digital.