Outdoor personal training permits

People training in a park

All personal trainers and fitness instructors must have a permit to operate in Darebin parks and reserves.

Apply for a permit

  1. Please read our Recreational trades in open space policy(PDF, 272KB)
  2. Use our online application form (less than 3 min to complete)

Apply for fitness operators permit

More information

For more information and advice, please contact the Leisure Services team.

Leisure Services
Phone 03 8470 8888
Email leisure@darebin.vic.gov.au