Planning step 4 permit application

Lodge your permit application here, or submit amendments to an existing application.


House plans for 3 girls, 3 boys, parents, dog and housekeeper
Find out how to apply to Darebin for a planning permit.
Find out how to change an undecided planning application in Darebin.
You can track the status of your planning permit applications online via the Planning Register.
If you need our consent in relation to a Darebin Planning Scheme requirement, you'll need to complete an Application for satisfaction matters form.

Existing permits

Your approved Darebin planning permit may require you to submit plans or reports for endorsement before starting the development or use.

If you need longer to start or finish your development, you can apply for an extension of time. Learn how Darebin may respond to your application.
Do you want to change the approved conditions in your planning permit? If so, you must submit an amendment to a planning permit. Learn more.
If you want to make minor changes to approved plans, you must apply for secondary consent. Learn what's appropriate for secondary consent in Darebin.