Change an approved permit and plans
Do you want to change the approved conditions in your planning permit? Maybe you want to make changes to your plans. If so, you must complete an application to amend a permit form.
Reasons for amending a permit
Reasons for submitting an amendment could include:
- changing the preamble which explains what the permit allows
- changing the approved planning permit conditions
- making changes to the approved endorsed plans
What to include in your application
So we can process your application efficiently, please ensure you provide:
- payment of the relevant application fee
- a Certificate of Title produced within the last 90 days. To get a Certificate of Title, call Land Victoria on 8636 2456 or order it from the Landata website.
- a digital copy of a site plan at a scale of 1:100 or 1:200; and
- plans showing (where appropriate):
- the location and layout of the existing buildings on the site
- the location and layout of the existing buildings on adjoining properties, including the location of external windows, doors and outdoor areas
- how close the site is to residential properties, including details of residential doors, windows and outdoor areas within nine metres of the site
- the current use of all areas of the site
- any existing car parking.
- one copy of the proposed floor plan showing the:
- proposed use for the site
- location and layout of the proposed buildings on the site
- location of all car parking and dimensions of parking spaces (if applicable).
- a written submission that explains and justifies your proposal.