Private building surveyors online lodgements

Private building surveyors are required to lodge certain documents with council once they are appointed to a project.

As a private building surveyor you can lodge and pay online using the links below.

Firstly you will need to register to create your account.

Lodge online

Documents currently being accepted are:

Notification of appointment - section 80

Projects may be subject to the Development Contributions Plan levy which will need to be paid before a building permit can be issued.

Lodge section 80

Building permit documents - section 30

Please ensure that you have already lodged a Section 80 for the project that these documents relate to

Lodge section 30

Certificate of final / occupancy permit - section 73

Lodge section 73

Lodge building notice / order

Lodge PBS order

Cancel or withdraw building notice / order

Cancel PBS order

Making changes to submissions

If your Section 30 has already been lodged and you need to submit an amendment, supply further documents or request an extension of time, please email your documents to

More information

Building Department
Phone: 03 8470 8899