Our gym facilities include:
- cardio equipment
- pin and free load weights
- a group exercise room
- a group cycle room
- a functional training cage.
If you’re new to the gym you can get a free fitness assessment. This is where we’ll talk to you about your fitness goals and help you meet them. We can also show you how to use the equipment safely and properly.
Is personal training available?
Yes, we have personal trainers who can offer 30, 45 or 60 minute sessions.
It's quick and easy to apply online:
Group fitness classes
Group fitness classes are a fun and interactive way to get fit and healthy – a great workout for all ages and fitness levels, and a great way to stay motivated!
Book your class and see class changes through the Reservoir Leisure Centre app.
Get the Reservoir Leisure Centre app
- Download the app from the App Store for iOS or from Google Play for Android
- Create your account using an email address
- Once our team activate your account, you can book in a class. Be patient as this may take an hour or so to activate.
If you’re unable to access the app, don’t worry you won’t miss out – arrive at RLC at least 5 minutes before your class and we can book you in at reception.
Safety and hygiene
- You are required to bring your own sweat towel to all group fitness classes
- Antibacterial wipes are provided and equipment must be wiped down after use
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Follow the instructor's direction in regards to technique and safety cues at all times.
If you have any physical or medical conditions that may be affected by exercise or are pregnant, please seek medical clearance from your doctor prior to participating in any class.
Please inform the instructor of any medical concerns prior to class commencing.
Contact us if you have any questions.