Siting variation for building designs outside regulations
You need our consent to build outside regulations, such as over flood-prone land or street alignments.
You may need one of these forms to build outside regulations:
- Adjoining owners comment form (siting)
- Application for siting concession (dispensation)
- Application for dispensation of corner fences
- Application for consent to erect precautions over the street alignment
- Application for consent to erect a projection beyond the street alignment
- Application to build on land liable to flooding
How to apply
Lodge your application at our Building Services counter on Level 1, 274 Gower Street, Preston between the hours of 8:45am and 4:45pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
Lodge your application by mail to:
Building Services Unit
Darebin City Council
PO Box 91