Siting variation for building designs outside regulations

You need our consent to build outside regulations, such as over flood-prone land or street alignments.

You may need one of these forms to build outside regulations:

How to apply

In person

Lodge your application at our Building Services counter on Level 1, 274 Gower Street, Preston between the hours of 8:45am and 4:45pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays).

By post

Lodge your application by mail to:

Building Services Unit
City of Darebin
PO Box 91
Preston, Vic 3072

More information

Building Department
Phone: 03 8470 8899