Reservoir Leisure Centre has a variety of indoor pools, outdoor pools and a hydrotherapy pool.
Our indoor facilities include a:
- 25 metre pool
- hydrotherapy pool
- beach entry toddlers pool
- dedicated learners pool
- sauna and steam room
To ensure the best experience, please check lap lane availability and etiquette.
Our outdoor facilities include:
- a toddlers pool
- a family pool
- a play pool.
Outdoor facilities are open between November and March on days where the temperature is above 26°C.
Find out more about our opening hours.
Hydrotherapy pool access
Please see the hydro pool timetable for reference.
For the aqua exercise class timetable, please see the group fitness timetable under Fitness.
Watch around water
We kindly ask parents and guardians to follow our child supervision policy:
- Watch around water policy is applicable at all times while at the centre
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised at all times
- Children under the age of 5 must be within arm's reach of a parent/guardian when in the water outside of lessons
- Children under the age of 5 must be collected from lessons by a parent/guardian
We kindly ask parents and guardians to refrain from using electronic devices and reading materials while supervising children.