Quick response grants
2022 Quick Response Cash Grants programs
Quick response grants currently available:
|2022 Quick Response Cash Grants program
||up to $1,000
|Quick Response Venue Hire Support
||up to $1,000
Only eligible Not-for-Profit groups or organisations or individual artists who missed out applying to the annual funding round can apply. If you are planning events in early 2023 - apply before November 13, 2022
- Only one application per organisation in this round
For further information and to access the Quick Response Programs’ application forms, please contact the Community Grants Officer on 03 8470 8504.
Quick Response grants support projects that:
- Address local priorities
- Have direct benefit for Darebin residents
- Promote active participation of Darebin residents, especially those who have been identified as 'at risk' of exclusion such as people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds, women, young people, older adults, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people experiencing or at risk of homelessness, low income earners, recently arrived migrants, refugees, people seeking asylum, people who identify as LGBTIQ+.
- Build new and/or enhance inter-generational and intercultural partnerships and collaborations between diverse communities.
- Provide an alternative to Electronic Gaming Machines (EGMs) and reduce the harm associated with EGM use.
Applications will need to address one of the 2021-2025 Council Plan Strategic Directions:
- Strategic Direction 1: Vibrant, Respectful and Connected
- Strategic Direction 2: Prosperous, Liveable and Flourishing
- Strategic Direction 3: Climate, Green and Sustainable Successful applicants will be granted up to $1,000 to implement their project/activity.
If you are planning events in early 2023 - apply now!
For further information and details about eligibility see our Community Grant Guidelines .