We have made receiving your rates notice easier as you now have the option to receive your rate notice electronically via eNotice or BPAYView
Receive Your rate notices electronically
Enjoy the convenience of having your rate notice sent electronically via eNotice or BPAYView
How to Register, visit Darebin City Council Electronic Rate Notice Delivery
- Enter in your email address and eNotices Reference Number, found on your Rate Notice
- Check your email inbox and click the validation link
- Choose a password and enter your mobile number
That's it! You will now receive notices in your email inbox, and can login to view them online at any time.
How to Register, log into your online banking account.
- Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section
- Register to receive your City of Darebin Rate Notice by entering:
- The Biller Code: 7831
- Your BPAY View registration number(s): use your BPAY Reference number as shown on your rate notice
- Your name: enter the name exactly as it appears in the first line from the address block on your notice.
You will be notified by email or SMS if your registration has been approved. Once the registration has been approved, your next Rate Notice will be automatically sent to your online banking account.
Note: We can only send our Rate Notices electronically. Other notices such as animal registration will still be sent to your postal address. If email is returned undeliverable, your rate notice will be posted to you.