Reporting breaches

Find information about independent bodies that resolve complaints and actively promote rights of people with disability.


Darebin residents who are NDIS participants can report concerns or breaches to their services to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.

We encourage you to report any discrimination to the Victorian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission. 

The Disability Services Commissioner, an independent oversight body resolving complaints and promoting the rights of people with disability.