Flexible respite and social support

older person with council carer

Our Individual Social Support staff can keep you company in the home or in the community.

Individual social support

A support worker can keep you company at home, help you with technology, work alongside you in the garden or support you to go out to a social event.

Flexible respite

In-home respite: provides support for carers of clients needing assisted support in the home, such as older people with dementia.

Community access individual: Individual specified activities outside the home providing opportunities to socialise, recreate, participate in community life, whilst also providing respite for the carer.

More information

Supported and Connected Living team
Phone: 03 8470 8828

You can call us yourself, or if you give consent to a family member, friend, doctor, or health service who can call us for you.