How to register for child care
You can register for one of the 8 child care services any time, using our online registration system.
You can register for child care on the registration system anytime using the Darebin Central Enrolments Online Portal.
- Child care registrations are open all year
- Your child needs to be born before you can register
- Completion of the registration form does not guarantee placement and we strongly recommend you explore all child care options in the in the area
Follow these steps to make sure you fully complete registration:
- Ensure you have chosen your child care service
- Create an account on the Darebin’s Central Enrolment Online Portal and complete all the questions
- Upload required documents, including your child’s proof of birth documents (birth certificate, passport or hospital declaration certificate)
- Make your payment, if needed. We charge a one-off administration fee for the registration of each child. Eligible Australian Government concession cards holders do not have to pay the administration fee
- Submit registration
You will receive a confirmation email within 10 working days of submitting your registration.
The portal allows you to view and update your registration details at any time. It is your responsibility to ensure your details are always correct.
Registration using the paper form
Paper forms are available from any of our Customer Service Centres, or the registration team can email one to you.
You will still need to pay the administration fee online and you will need to include the payment receipt when sending in your form:
If you need assistance with registering, or would like to speak to someone please contact us:
Darebin Registration Team
Phone: 03 8470 8825, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5pm